Saturday, July 23

Birthday Musings

Could it be possible that I turned 39 yesterday? I actually put my info into a life expectancy calculator yesterday and found out that I can expect to live to 98...or to 102 if I lose 50 pounds! That number just stunned me. 102! I've never really contemplated living that long, and it is sobering to think about. What will I do with the next 63 years, should God grant me that much time here on earth?

My prayer today has been that I will not waste the remaining years of my life, but that I will use them in the service of God, my family, and others God puts in my path. Since we never know if this might be the last day we will ever live or if we have decades left, it's so important to be who God has called us to be and do what He has called us to do.

"Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-17

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu