Friday, July 7

New Website, New Blog

I have been working on a family website for almost nine months. I have had trouble getting it to look like I wanted in all the major browsers. It is still a work in progress, but at last I think I've finished tweaking how it looks and am concentrating more on content. So if you're interested, click on over to my home page and check it out.


I also created a new blog several months ago (yikes, not another one!) to track our homeschooling progress. It's called Teaching Mommy. I don't update it very often since our homeschool is a modest venture currently, but please feel free to browse it as well.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Checked it out...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your homepage! Now, tell me...did you write all the HTML yourself, or did you use an editor? I am ready to change Julia's website server, but can't find another one I like well.

GREAT JOB!!!

Kim said...

Thanks!

Yes, I did write the HTML and CSS myself, though I found lots of help online. Comcast is currenlty hosting my site because we have some free space with our account, but I really don't like it much. I'm thinking of moving it someplace else...someplace cheap though. ;)

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu