Wednesday, July 25

Gas and Proverbs



Okay, this picture is a month old because that's how far behind I am on my personal blog. Most of what I was going to post the last month is just gone, and this morning as I was reading Proverbs I decided it was probably for the best.




Proverbs 10:19-When there are many words, transgression is unavoidable, but he who restrains his lips is wise.




But back to the picture...isn't it great to be paying less than $3.00 a gallon for gas!!! Who knew I'd ever rejoice at paying $2.79 (today's price) per gallon. Ryan and I were looking through his baby book recently, and it has a list of what things cost when he was born. Gasoline was $1.69! It made me search my past blog posts looking for the other time I posted about the price of fuel. I was thrilled then because the price had come down under $2.00, and that was just 19 months ago. I had to post this picture (despite it being a month old) because I figure that in another year or so I'll be posting about how happy I am to only be paying $4.00 per gallon and I'll want to look back and remember the good old days of $2.79!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

If only we could go back to the prices of gas from Ryan was a baby. LOL. I paid $2.89 yesterday, that was at Costco, which is usually cheaper.

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu