Tuesday, May 12

Mommy/Daughter Weekend


While Ryan and Daddy were off in eastern Oregon camping, Abby and I had some Mommy/Daughter time. We watched movies, played together and did a craft.

Abby made two popsicle boxes: One for Gramie for Mother's Day and one for herself. She did a great job, and couldn't wait for it to be dry enough for her to put all her small rocks into it.


While we were at the grocery store, Abigail saw the corn on the cob and asked if we could have some for dinner. I said sure and asked what else she'd like. She said, "Biscuits!" Okay, I can make biscuits, I said. What else would she like? "Steak!" Hmmm, I'm not sure about that one, I had to answer.




Hubby recently took a 15 percent pay cut and we're trying to keep the grocery bill down, but I told her I'd check and see what I could find. They had some small chuck steaks on special, and I had a $2 off coupon so I managed to buy two small steaks for just $1.39! I didn't know how the chuck steaks would taste since I'd never bought or cooked them before, but Abby and I both agreed they were delicious!

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu