Saturday, September 27

No More Training Wheels!

Though Daddy and I have been convinced for months and months now that Ryan could ride his bike just fine without his training wheels, Ryan himself was certain he needed them. It's sometimes hard to figure my little boy out; sometimes he needs to be pushed and sometimes he needs to be left alone. After his bike sitting in the garage virutally brand new for 18 months, I decided to push him into riding it. Within a week, he was loving it again. But with the training wheels, I decided just to let him decide when it was time. Then out of the blue last week, he announced he wanted his training wheels off. I removed them posthaste, and off he went!


1 comment:

Darcy said...

He did a great job! And it looks like it was a beautiful day too!

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu