Tuesday, March 3

Baseball & Rainbows

Ryan had his first baseball practice yesterday afternoon. As soon as we arrived a storm hit, and we were pounded by rain. We huddled in the dugout listening to the code of conduct and various other announcements until the storm passed. Though Abby and I left not long after, Ryan and Daddy stayed as the coach decided to have a full practice in the mud (I AM sick, so cut me a break, okay?). The other team skedaddled before the storm had even passed!


Anyway, on the way home Abby and I saw the most intensely colored rainbow I have ever seen! It was absolutely gorgeous and made me think about how incredible Heaven will be. We only see things dimly here, but then face to face. How I long to see my Lord face to face!

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu