Sunday, March 8

Making Pretzels


I love soft pretzels, and I have been wanting to try to make some at home for a while now. On the spur of the moment last Friday, I decided to finally do it. I found this recipe online, enlisted the help of the kids, and got to work.


They were actually very easy to make. The kids both loved rolling out the dough and shaping it into that famous pretzel shape.


They tasted very good too, though not exactly like I was hoping. I'm not sure how you get that really chewy texture that I like so much, but these were still a yummy treat. We were having a strange day and didn't eat lunch until about 2:30, so these were a nice treat for my very hungry family. In fact, hubby came home early that day and got to have a warm pretzel too!

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu