Saturday, March 14

IRL

Since last summer I've been trying to get together with a friend I "met" online. Something kept making us have to postpone or cancel, but we finally were able to get together last week. The kids enjoyed meeting her as well and had fun playing with all the toys in her toy cabinet. She helped me make some cute cards, and we had a nice visit getting to know each other better. She doesn't keep up her blog any longer, but she does have a blog with pictures of her beautiful cards that you can check out.


This was the first time I have met someone in real life that began as an online friendship. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera, so I'll have to settle for a picture of the cards I made. It seems like I have been forgetting that more and more often. I think it's time for a camera that will fit in my purse!

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu