Thursday, October 9

Celebrating Autumn


I don't know why, but this time of year I always seem to do more crafts with the kids, but then after about Valentine's Day, it all just ends. Maybe it's because school is in full swing and the newness of the fresh year hasn't worn off or maybe it's because fall is my favorite time of year and I see lots of fun projects I'd like to do. Then of course Thanksgiving and Christmas are always full of crafts and things to do and make, but by the end of winter, I am done with being creative and just want to go outside and play in the sunshine.


Abby is having a humid-weather hair day!

At any rate, a friend (Thanks, Wendy!) sent me a link to some fun fall crafts, and this was the one we chose to do yesterday. It's simple and fun (what kid wouldn't like having their hand and forearm painted?!) and pretty to look at too!

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu