Friday, December 12

All Done...Almost

I mailed off all my Christmas packages this afternoon! Well, actually, I haven't mailed one yet because I still haven't decided what to get my best friend's husband. I may have to just bake some cookies or something because I'm flat out of ideas. However, all eight of my other packages are in the mail, and it feels good to have that project completed.

My hubby had his work "Holiday Party" tonight, so after the kids went to bed I put on some soft music and wrapped presents. That means that I'm done with my Christmas preparations and can enjoy the rest of the season stress-free (except for that one gift, of course). I think I'll go make a cup of hot cider, put on some more music, and sit and watch the lights on the Christmas until my hubby gets home from his party. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu