Thursday, December 18

Gingerbread House



I bought a Gingerbread House kit two years ago to do with the kids, but the first year the kids were sick or something came up and we didn't get it done. So I popped it into the freezer and pulled it out to do last year, but then hubby had a catastrophe at work which kind of threw a wrench into our Christmas plans. So once again I put the kit into the freezer, though this time I had opened it and had to put it in a FoodSaver bag.



I pulled it out again this year (thankfully you don't actually eat the gingerbread!) to put it together with the kids. When I opened the freezer bag, all but one piece was broken! I dutifully pieced it back together with icing, and it ended up working just fine. Of course you can see the cracks, but otherwise, it turned out really cute. Most importantly, the kids had so much fun decorating it!

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu