Tuesday, December 9

The Tree


Despite the silence on my blog, we've been busy! I haven't been taking many pictures though. Can you believe I forgot to take pictures of the kids' finished projects they made for their grandparents? I'm kind of bummed about that.


After putting the lights and ribbon on the tree, we let the kids have fun decorating it. We got a smaller tree this year, and the kids loaded it down with ornaments! I was tempted to move some around but decided to let it be. It's not the way I would do it, but they are happy with it and that's what counts. Right?


Somehow the kids remembered that Abby put the star on the tree last year and that it was Ryan's turn. I truly don't remember myself, but they worked it out so who am I to argue?

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu