Thursday, August 7

Fun Tool!

I maintain several Amazon Wish Lists: Mine, Ryan's, Abby's, and one for homeschooling. Hubby also has one or two. No one really uses them except hubby occasionally (Oh, and one time his boss purchased two items for me as a thank you for helping out during the Christmas Crisis!). Still, I like to have them to keep track of gift ideas for my kids and for things I might want to buy for homeschooling.

However, I often can't find certain things on Amazon (particularly Christian or homeschooling items) and have wished they had a way to add things from other sites. Well, they now have it, the Universal Wish List Button! Once you install it, you can add anything from any other site right to your Amazon Wish List. Pretty cool!

No comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : blogu